1.1 IDENTIFICATION DETAILS OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICE PROVIDER
In accordance with article 10 of the Information Society (Services and Electronic Commerce) Act (Law 34 dated July 11th, 2002), you are hereby informed that L’ANTIC COLONIAL S.A.U., holder of Tax ID card nº A-12515177, manages the contents of the https://www.anticcolonial.com web site. For these purposes its registered office is at Carretera Nacional 340, Km. 54 in 12540 Vila-real (Castellón, Spain).
If you wish to contact us, you can write to the address indicated above or telephone (+34) 964 534 545.
1.2 ACCEPTANCE AND VALIDITY OF THE GENERAL AND PARTICULAR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Both your navigation on this web site and also any use and/or order placed for any of the products offered here turn you into a User and this implies your full and unqualified acceptance of each and every one of the General Terms and Conditions and, where applicable, the Particular Terms and Conditions in force at the moment when you access the web site as a User.
L’ANTIC COLONIAL S.A.U. reserves the right to extend and amend the presentation, configuration and contents of the web page unilaterally, at any moment and without prior notice, as well as to suspend temporarily the presentation, configuration, technical specifications or services on the web site, in the same way.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR USING THE WEB SITE
2.1 OBLIGATIONS FOR USERS
Generally speaking, Users undertake to comply with the present terms and conditions and usage agreement, and always to act in accordance with statute, customary standards and the requirements of good faith, applying suitable diligence to the nature of the service enjoyed, and refraining from using the present web site in any way that may prevent, damage or impair its normal operation, the rights or property of the owner (L’ANTIC COLONIAL S.A.U.), other Users or, in general, of any third party.
In particular, and without this implying any restriction whatsoever on the general obligation assumed by Users in accordance with the preceding section, Users undertake, in their use of the present web site:
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate on or through the web site any information or material considered slanderous, insulting, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, inciting violence or discrimination on the grounds of race, gender, ideology, religion or in any way attacking public morals, law and order, constitutional rights, public freedoms, honour, privacy or personal image of third parties and, in general, breaching current Spanish regulations and those in their country of residence.
- Not introduce, store or disseminate on or through the web site any computer programme, data, virus, code, or any other file capable of causing harm or any kind of alteration on the web site, any of the services, or any of the equipment, systems or networks of L’ANTIC COLONIAL S.A.U., any other User, or in general any third party, that might prevent their normal operation.
- Not to destroy, alter, use for their own purposes, damage or render useless any data, information, programmes, electronic documents, or, in general, the files of L’ANTIC COLONIAL S.A.U., other users or third parties.
L’ANTIC COLONIAL S.A.U. may amend the present General Terms and Conditions at any moment and without any prior notice, as well as the Particular Terms and Conditions, if any, through the publication of such amendments on the web site so that Users can be aware of them.
2.2 WAIVER OF LIABILITY
L’ANTIC COLONIAL S.A.U. will assume no liability:
- Generally speaking, with respect to any improper use of the web site. Users must use it appropriately in accordance with the foregoing terms and conditions, without any liability lying to the owner thereof for any improper use.
- With regard to possible technical deficiencies. L’ANTIC COLONIAL S.A.U. will in no case be liable for any alterations in the service arising as a result of outages in the power grid, on the data connection network, the server or any other features.
- In connection with third-party access to the system. L’ANTIC COLONIAL S.A.U. will adopt all necessary technical precautions in order to protect the data and information accessed, but without assuming liability for any actions by third parties accessing the said data in breach of the security measures established.
- L’ANTIC COLONIAL S.A.U. is constantly investing in technological resources in an attempt to minimize the risk of viruses and similar software, or unauthorized contents on its information systems. Nonetheless, Users are aware that they must adopt their own measures aimed at minimizing the harm caused by unauthorized software, viruses, Trojans and any kind of malware and hereby exonerate L’ANTIC COLONIAL S.A. of any and all liability that might ensue from the presence of malware contained in the processing on the present web site.
2.3 USE OF HYPERLINKS.
Internet Users wishing to add links from their own web sites to the Web Page must comply with the conditions detailed below and ignorance of the said conditions shall not be an obstacle to their liability under the law.
Links may only connect to the home page of the web site but not reproduce it in any way (inline links, copy of the texts, graphic elements, etc.). In all cases, in accordance with applicable legislation in force from time to time, Users are prohibited from establishing frames of any kind enveloping the web site or enabling its contents to be viewed through Internet addresses other than those of the web site and, in any case, from displaying the web site alongside contents in such a way as: (I) to produce, or potentially produce, error, confusion or a mistake among Users about the true origin of the service or Contents; (II) to imply any unfair comparison or imitation; (III) to take advantage of the reputation of the brand name and renown of L’ANTIC COLONIAL S.A.U.; or (IV) to act in any other way prohibited by current legislation.
No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about L’ANTIC COLONIAL S.A.U., its management, employees, customers or the quality of the services rendered shall be made from the page inserting the link.
In no case shall the page inserting the link make any indication that L’ANTIC COLONIAL S.A.U. has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that it in any other way sponsors, collaborates with, verifies or supervises the services of the page linked.
The use of any denominative, graphic or mixed brand or any other distinctive sign belonging to L’ANTIC COLONIAL S.A.U. is prohibited on the web page inserting the link except in those cases allowed by statute or expressly authorized by L’ANTIC COLONIAL S.A.U. and provided that, in such cases, a direct link to the web site is permitted in the manner established in this clause.
The page establishing the link must faithfully comply with current statute and may not in any case link to or make use of any contents, whether its own or of third parties, that: (I) is illicit, harmful or contrary to public morals and accepted custom (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (II) lead or may lead Users to the false impression that L’ANTIC COLONIAL S.A.U. subscribes, backs, conforms to or in any way supports, the ideas, statements or expressions, whether licit or illicit, of the party placing the link; (III) are inappropriate or not pertinent for the activities of L’ANTIC COLONIAL S.A.U. having regard for the place, contents and subject matter of the web site placing the link. Similarly, Users will refrain from including on their web sites any hyperlink (hereinafter “link”) leading to a web page containing illicit information or content contrary to public morals and generally accepted customs, or law and order.
2.4 INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The structure, design and presentation of the elements available on the present web site (graphic elements, images, photographs, samples and materials shown on the same, industrial technologies, files, logos, combinations of colours and any item capable of being protected) are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights held by L’ANTIC COLONIAL S.A.U. or for which it has licensed the corresponding usage rights.
The reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, provision to the general public and, in general, any other form of exploitation, whether partial or total, of the items referred to in the preceding section is prohibited. Their publication on other web pages or on other forms of digital or printed media requires the express consent of the registered owner of the web site and, in all cases, explicit reference must be made to the registered ownership of the said intellectual property rights in the name of L’ANTIC COLONIAL S.A.U.
The use of distinctive signs (trademarks, brand names) is not allowed except with the express authorization of the legitimate owners.
Except with the express authorization of L’ANTIC COLONIAL S.A.U., linking to landing pages, frames or any other similar manipulation is not permitted. All links must be to the home page of the web site.